Local Area Information
The B&B is approx a 15-20 minute walk in between the city centre and Cardiff bay. We have free parking and transport facilities of the No9 bus directly outside or a taxi will cost approx. £4 daytime/£6 evenings
How to Find Us
cardiff city centre(approx 1.2 miles)
Follow all signs along the M4 for Cardiff International Airport, Cardiff Bay.
Leave M4 junction 33, A4232 towards Cardiff
Continue along that dual carriageway go past the exit for the airport and city football ground.
A few junctions later, come off at the junction marked International sports village Barry and Penarth.
from now on follow everything that is marked for directions for Ikea bear right at roundabout in front of Ikea turn left and lights. Tyrosa half way up on left by bus shelter
Cardiff Central(approx 1.2 miles)
Take a train to Cardiff Central Station (not Queen St as that is on the other side of the city). Then you can either ;-
1) Take another train to Grangetown station, come down the steps from the station turning right on the road.
Go under railway bridge to traffic lights, turn right at lights and Ty Rosa is half way down Clive Street.
2) When you arrive you can take a taxi from the main entrance (should cost you approx £4/£5).
Cardiff International airport(approx 12 miles)
1) Cardiff Bus Service from the airport to city centre, cost £3.00, you can get a ticket to get the no9 bus to Clive St in front of Ty Rosa.
2) Take a taxi from airport (£25) or we can arrange collection (£18), we can arrange a drop back to the airport after your stay.
3) Take free bus service to Roose train station, take train to Grangetown, get off there and down steps from station turn right. come to lights (costcutter on opposite side) turn right, tyrosa half way down
cardiff city(approx 1.2 miles)
You can take a No9 bus (signed International sports village) from Westgate Street, just opposite the main bus station. It will take you to Clive Street where you can get off opposite Ty Rosa.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates