Local Area Information
Nesfield guests can expect a tranquil stay in beautiful countryside on the edge of the Peak District yet within easy reach of the markets of Chesterfield, Dronfield, Sheffield and Nottingham. The village has good pubs and a cafe, as well as a gift shop, hairdressers, fishing ponds and beauty salon.
Local attractions include a number of stunning stately homes such as Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Hardwick Hall as well as Renishaw Hall and Bolsover Castle. Bakewell is also nearby.
How to Find Us
Chesterfield Railway Station(approx 4 miles)
1. Head southwest on Crow Ln
2. Slight left to stay on Crow Ln
3. Take the 1st right onto Malkin St
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Brewery St/B6543, Continue to follow B6543
5. Turn left onto Holywell St/B6543
6. Slight right onto Saltergate
7. Keep right at the fork, Continue to follow B6543
8. Slight left onto Newbold Rd/B6057
9. Turn left to stay on Newbold Rd/B6057
10. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Newbold Rd/B6051
Continue to follow B6051, on the right.
Dronfield Rail Station(approx 5.2 miles)
1. Head east on Chesterfield Rd/B6057 toward Princess Rd
2. Keep right at the fork, Continue to follow B6057
3. Continue onto Broombank Rd
4. Turn left onto Sheepbridge Ln
5. Slight right onto Dunston Rd/B6050
6. Turn right onto Newbold Rd/B6051
Continue to follow B6051
Destination will be on the right.
Sheffield Railway Station(approx 11.2 miles)
1. Head southwest on Sheaf St/A61 toward Paternoster Row
Continue to follow A61
2. Turn right onto Granville Square/A61
3. Take the 1st left onto Queens Rd/A61
4. Turn left onto London Rd/A61, Continue to follow A61, Go through 2 roundabouts
5. Take the exit toward Broombank Rd
6. Turn right onto Broombank Rd (signs for Chesterfield/Sheepbridge)
7. Take the 1st left onto Sheepbridge Ln
8. Slight right onto Dunston Rd/B6050
9. Turn right onto Newbold Rd/B6051
Continue to follow B6051.
Chesterfield(approx 3.5 miles)
From centre of Chesterfield, take the B6051 towards Barlow. Continue on this road approx 4 miles, through Newbold, then look for the crossroads where the B6050 crosses the B6051 and keep staight on down the hill. At bottom of hill, in trees, look for B&B sign on right and turn right down an unmade lane. We are at the bottom of the lane on the right.The car park is beyond the end of the building.
Chesterfield Saltergate.(approx 3.5 miles)
Bus16 stops outside Oxfam shop on Saltergate. Ask to be set down at Engine Hollow. B&B sign is across road from bus stop.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates