Local Area Information
The Pebbles is located in a quiet leafy avenue within walking distance of the centre of town. Weymouth's beach is superb and consists of sand which sweeps around the bay changing to shingle along the extended promenade. All the usual facilities are on hand, Punch & Judy, swing boats, trampolines, volleyball court and Weymouth's famous sand modeller.
How to Find Us
A35 - Dorchester Ring Rd(approx 6 miles)
From the A35 - Dorchester Ring Rd, Round about with A354 Weymouth Rd:
- Turn south on to A354 (Weymouth Rd, sign posted Weymouth), for approx 5 miles to round about and take first exit (straight over).
- Continue down Dorchester Rd for approx 1 mile and turn right where brown "Hotels" sign on left indicates into Carlton Rd North.
- Take second left in 100 yards into Kirtleton Avenue.
- The Pebbles is 100yards on left with burgundy & white signage.
Weymouth Railway Station(approx 0.5 miles)
- On exiting the station, cross taxi rank & turn left onto King St. In 50 yards at Jubilee Clock Tower round about, turn left (first exit) on to Esplanade for approx 0.5 miles.
- At one way system when road splits into two lanes, stay in left hand lane & bear left on to Dorchester Rd for 50 yards.
- At zebra crossing turn left into Carlton Rd South for approx 150 yards & take second right into Kirtleton Ave.
- The Pebbles is approx 150 yards on right with Burgundy & white signage.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates