7-8 Moor End Terrace, Junction Broomside Lane & High Street Carville, Belmont
DH1 1BJ, England
Local Area Information
Moor End Durham is a pleasantly situated stone-built house built in 1840. It is close to Durham city centre and the A1(M) with excellent pubs/restaurants nearby.The city can trace its history back a thousand years, to the arrival of a religious community seeking a permanent resting place for the body of St Cuthbert of Lindisfarne.
How to Find Us
Durham Railway Station(approx 2 miles)
1. Head southeast toward Station Approach
2. Continue straight onto Station Approach
3. Sharp left onto North Rd
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A690
5. Turn left to stay on A690
6. Turn right to stay on A690
7. Slight left onto Leazes Rd/A690
8. Slight left to stay on Leazes Rd/A690, Continue to follow A690, Go through 1 roundabout
9. Take the exit toward Dragonville/Belmont
10. Follow road approx half a mile, we are next door to Sportsmans Arms pub.
A1(M)(approx 0.5 miles)
Leave A(1)M at junction 62. Take A690 towards Durham. Take first exit left sign posted Belmont/Dragonville. Left at traffic lights at end of slip road,. Straight on at next traffic lights. First left at mini roundabout. Cross over motorway. We are 200m on left next to Sportsmans Arm pub. Car park at back of house accesed via pub car park. No access to house through private garden.
Durham bus station(approx 2 miles)
No 20, 20A or X20 bus towards Sunderland. Approx 10min journey. Alight at Sportsmans Arms pub in Belmont, we are next door.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates