Local Area Information
High Belthorpe is at the centre of a livery yard, home to around 25 horses and we have an assortment of hens, ducks, geese and peacocks. In the spring you will usually be able to see lots of babies – ranging in size from foals and puppies to tiny chicks.
How to Find Us
grand Central Railway Pr1(approx 15.9 miles)
3. Turn left onto Micklegate/B1227, Continue to follow B1227
4. Take the 2nd right onto Nessgate/B1227
5. Take the 1st left onto Coppergate
6. Continue onto Pavement
7. Turn right onto Fossgate
8. Continue onto Walmgate.
grand Central Railway Pt2- Train(approx 15.9 miles)
8. Continue onto Walmgate
9. Turn right onto Foss Islands Rd/A1036
10. Take the 1st left onto A1079, Go through 1 roundabout
11. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Stamford Bridge Rd/A166
Continue to follow A166
12. Turn right onto Garrowby Rd
13. Turn right onto Main St
14. Keep left at the fork
15. Continue onto Belthorpe Ln.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates