51 Main St
TD15 2UD, England
Local Area Information
Situated in the gateway to the Cheviots, there is no shortage of local attractions and historic landmarks to visit. While you stay with at The White Swan, why not take a trip to one of the following: Situated in the historic village of Lowick, The White Swan Inn boasts a picturesque countryside location. Near the traditional market town of Berwick-upon-Tweed, and contains many historical landmarks, such as the 18th-century Berwick Barracks and the Elizabethan wall. Holy Island is a scenic must.
How to Find Us
Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station(approx 10.4 miles)
1. Head southeast on Castlegate Car Park/A1167 toward Northumberland Ave
Continue to follow A1167, Go through 1 roundabout.
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Golden Square/A1167
Continue to follow A1167, Go through 2 roundabouts.
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A1 heading to Alnwick/Newcastle
4. Turn right onto B6525 (signs for Wooler/Ancroft/Lowick/Doddington)
5. Turn left onto B6353, Destination will be on the right.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates