Vale of Glamorgan,
CF62 4HX, Wales
Local Area Information
The Limpert is a converted 16th century boat house situated on the beach front in Gileston village in the heart of the Vale of Glamorgan. It is sited on the Glamorgan Heritage Coast which runs from Aberthaw to Porthcawl, and is in easy reach of Cardiff Wales Airport (5 minutes away).Cardiff city centre is 25 minutes away by car.
How to Find Us
M4 junction 33(approx 12 miles)
1. Exit Junction 33 of the M4, take slip road left for A4232 toward Cardiff West / Barry / Penarth / Gorllewin Caerdydd / Barri / Airport0.3 mi
2. At roundabout, take 1st exit onto A42323.1 mi
3. Take slip road left0.2 mi
4. At roundabout, take 3rd exit onto A4050 / Port Road0.3 mi
5. Pass through 6 roundabouts, remaining on A40503.9 mi
Take the 2nd exit off the roundabout onto A4226 Port Road West and continue straight for about 4 miles - following the Airport signs.
6. Take the 2nd exit
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates