Fore Street, Goldsithney
Cornwall and Isles of Scilly,
TR20 9JU, England
Local Area Information
The pub is set in a quiet village location 1 mile from the nearest beach at Perranuthnoe. Penzance is approx 5 miles away and offers a wide range of shops, the mainline railway station and Scillonian ferry to the Isles of Scilly.
How to Find Us
M5 (Exeter)(approx 111 miles)
1. At the very end of the M5 continue onto the A30 toward Bodmin/Okehampton.
2. Stay on the A30 for 108 miles until you see signs for Marazion and St.Michael's Mount.
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the A394 (signposted to Helston).
4. After 2 miles, at the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the B3280 (signposted to Goldsithney).
5. As you drive through the village, The Trevelyan Arms is on the right.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates