NN11 3BU, United Kingdom
Local Area Information
There are many places of interest locally and the spa town of Leamington with its beautiful Regency architecture is just 20 minutes away. Beautifully situated on the River Avon, Stratford-Upon-Avon has a number of attractions linked to the famous Bard. Explore this historic market town and it's surroundings. Weekend breaks at The Granary Hotel in Daventry will keep you staying much longer than a weekend.
How to Find Us
Long Buckby railway station(approx 10 miles)
1. Head northwest toward Station Rd
2. Turn left at Station Rd
3. Continue onto B4036
4. Turn right at Norton Way/B4036, Continue to follow B4036, Go through 1 roundabout.
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto S Way/A425, Go through 2 roundabouts.
6. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Stefen Way/A45
7. Exit onto Badby Rd W/A361 toward Banbury/Badby
Continue to follow A361
8. Turn left
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates