Local Area Information
More than just a dining experience...! The Rose and Crown Inn is a 16th century coaching inn located
in the heart of Ashbury village, Oxfordshire, near to the border with Wiltshire and Berkshire. Just 1/2 a mile from the Ridgeway National Trail and three miles from Shrivenham and six miles from Lambourn traveling along the B4000.
A family friendly local, you can relax in the contemporary bar and dining areas with open fires or try the patio terrace and garden enjoying the scenic views.
How to Find Us
Swindon Railway Station prt 1(approx 9.1 miles)
1. Head southeast on Gloucester St toward Milford St.
2. Turn right onto Milford St.
3. Slight left onto Fleming Way, Go through 2 roundabouts.
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto The Magic Roundabout/A4259, Continue to follow A4259, Go through 2 roundabouts.
5. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Drake's Way/A4312
6. Continue straight to stay on Drake's Way/A4312, Continue to follow A4312, Go through 1 roundabout.
Swindon Railway Station prt 2(approx 9.1 miles)
7. At White Hart Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A420 heading to Oxford/Thornhill/Shrivenham, Go through 1 roundabout
8. Turn right
9. Take the 1st right
10. Turn left onto Ave Rd
11. Turn right onto B4000
12. Turn right onto Station Rd/B4000, Continue to follow B4000
13. Take the 2nd right onto High St
Destination will be on the left.
* Mid Market
Currency Conversion Rates supplied by xe.com
. Please note : All payments processed on this website will be transacted in GBP (United Kingdom Pounds) at the time of booking. Any foreign currency conversion information displayed on this website is provided as a guide only and should not be relied on for any purpose other than illustrative purposes. Neither eviivo, its licensees or xe.com will be liable for any errors, omissions or incorrect exchange rate estimates